Do you have exemplary experience in healthcare financial management or healthcare reimbursement and an exceptional record of service? Would you like the opportunity to open new doors for your personal and professional success? Consider The Rybar Group. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our consultants with a challenging career in a collaborative, results-focused culture that promotes a life-work balance. We welcome new ideas and reward dedication.
The Advantages of Working for The Rybar Group
- A Team environment of highly experienced associates with a large knowledge base.
- We are a relationship-oriented firm that cares about its employees’ personal lives as well as their career successes.
- A communicated set of core values that all employees are expected to adhere to.
- You’ll have direct access to, and working relationships with, senior firm members.
- Expect exposure to clients and the opportunity to build lasting relationships.
- Flexible working hours can be arranged and the firm promotes work-life balance.
- An established mentoring program helps you plan your career as well as succeed in your current position.
- Continuing professional education is provided through conferences, webcasts and in house programs to meet credential requirements.
- As you progress through your career, the focus of your professional development is tailored based on your career path.
- Client engagements offer travel opportunities across the U.S.; while our local client base allows minimal travel for those who wish to stay close to home.
- Honest communication is our goal; we have an open-door policy with senior management.
- Social activities promote a sense of sharing and fun. They include the Holiday Party, a Summer Family Picnic, and a number of informal gatherings throughout the year.
The Rybar Group offers competitive compensation and a generous package of employee benefits to its employees. Our full-time and eligible part-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan with 100 percent employer contribution
- 401k Tax-Saving Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
Interested in a career with us?
The Rybar Group continuously seeks new and experienced professionals. Please send a cover letter and resume to HR@TheRybarGroup.com
The Rybar Group is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected by law.