The Affordable Care Act expanded the Medicaid program, requiring hospitals to focus more attention on the unique challenges related to the reimbursement, operations and compliance of this payment system. Reimbursement can be impacted in a number of different ways, both prospectively and retrospectively.
The Rybar Group works with hospitals, providing a strategic assessment of their revenue related opportunities from the state Medicaid programs and implementing processes to ensure program revenues are optimized going forward.
Our Medicaid focused services include:
- Upper Payment Limit Issues
- Calculation of Uncompensated Cost of Care
- Hospital Specific Limits Review
- True Costs Identification
- State Plan Year DSH Audits
- Claims Data Review
- Settlement Analysis
- Supplemental Pool Payment Analysis
- Medicaid Rate Setting Reviews