The world of Healthcare is challenging, with continuously changing regulations driving an increased number of factors impacting payment and reimbursement. This environment creates a need for additional support for providers and their legal counsel.
The Rybar Group offers a wide range of services to support this need. Our consultants work hand-in-hand with legal firms nationwide serving as an impartial expert and counselor, and providing valuable insight and clarity on dispute and potential litigation cases.
Our consultants have participated in several successful mediation processes and dispute resolution cases, including numerous depositions up to and including testimony in Federal District Court as an expert witness. Included on our team are experts with former hospital CFO experience as well as individuals with audit experience from working for Medicare Administrative Contractors.
Whether you are in need of an expert witness, an audit validation, data analysis, or reimbursement and payment support, we are on your side.
Common types of engagements that we have been involved in through our legal firm clients include:
- Cost Report and Reimbursement & Payment Expertise
- Regulatory Interpretation and Guidance
- Volume Decrease Payment Adjustment Requests
- Reasonableness of Rates, Charges and Denials
- Auditing and Monitoring of Documentation, Coding and Billing
- Complex Claims Reviews
- Payer Contract Negotiations and Disputes, including payment and appeal issues
- Assist with the development, updating and maintenance of company compliance plans
- Assist in corporate reorganizations, turnaround situations, establishment and set-up of new corporate entities
- Revenue Cycle and Third-Party Billing Company disputes
- Transaction Advisory Due Diligence
- Independent Review Organization Services for Corporate Integrity Agreements
Giving back to support our clients is important to The Rybar Group. We are pleased to actively support the Institute of Continuing Legal Education as a Silver Sponsor of their 25th Annual Health Law Institute.