Transaction Advisory Support Services
The healthcare industry continues to be an environment of merger and acquisition activity. This activity lends itself to the need for expert guidance to support the investment and transaction decisions. Once your client makes the decision to merge, acquire, sell, joint venture, or partner, our team of consultants can assist you with the assessment and post transaction stages of the process.
The Rybar Group works hand-in-hand with transaction advisors and investment firms nationwide, providing valuable insight and clarity on healthcare financial, reimbursement and payment related issues, both prior to the acquisition as well as following the transaction.
We offer a range of solutions to assist you and your clients in managing complex transactions, from both the sell-side and the buy-side of the transaction. Common services include:
- Balance Sheet Review
- Accounts Receivables Evaluation
- Identify additional reimbursement opportunities available based on current and proposed regulations and the provider’s designation and type
- Contract Assessment and Payer Negotiation Support
- Reimbursement Rate / Cost of Care Analysis
- Due Diligence to include a review of internal controls, compliance processes and procedures for coding, claim creation, submission and payment posting, validating adherence to all applicable guidelines.
- Assessment of reimbursement related policies and procedures
- Review of remittance advices, low-paid claims and denied claims
- Review of Claim Handling Process
- Regulatory Scan, assessing the current regulatory and reimbursement environment and identifying potential changes that could have an impact
- Certificate of Need Legislation Evaluation
The Rybar Group will leverage its in-depth knowledge of healthcare finance, reimbursement and payment to provide the services needed to assist your client, allowing them to have all of the insight needed to make an informed decision. Our expert guidance is key to supporting your client’s investment decisions.