Volume Decrease Payment
Director, Provider Payment Analytics
810.750.6822 Ext. 167
Is your facility receiving optimal medicare reimbursement for its inpatient services? Numerous factors beyond your control can lead to inpatient volume declines. A sole community provider or Medicare-dependent hospital that experiences an admissions decline of more than 5 percent may be eligible for additional cost-based reimbursement in the form of a lump-sum payment through federal Medicare regulations. The Rybar Group can help you identify these opportunities.
Why Choose The Rybar Group?
- Our consultants offer the highest level of expertise in reviewing your cost report structure, keeping in mind impacts for all payors.
- We have a record of successful experience with fiscal intermediaries and Medicare audit contractors nationwide.
- We have had successful appeals at the PRRB on volume decrease payment that have been upheld by CMS.
- We have successfully negotiated over 50 hospital fiscal years in obtaining VDP adjustments.
- We have many satisfied clients!
Your Opportunity for Exceptional Results
Working closely with you, we help develop and implement comprehensive solutions that sustainably deliver optimal reimbursement, federal and third-party strategies, and compliance performance. Your satisfaction is our single-minded goal, and we strive continuously to earn and enhance our reputation for honesty, integrity and excellence. Contact The Rybar Group and see how our strategic processes can bring exceptional results to your bottom line.